The Original Fell's Point Ghostwalk
Location: Fell's Point
Company name: Baltimore Ghost Tours
Contact name: Amy Lynwander or Melissa Rowell
Tickets: $13 Adults, $8 Kids under 12; $15 Adults, $10 Kids on-site.
Purchase tickets at www.baltimoreghosttours.com or by phone through Connect Baltimore, 1-877-225-8466 and press 0 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday- Friday. If tickets are available after the cut-off, they will be sold on-site tour night from 6:30 p.m. -7 p.m.
Length of tour: Approximately one hour
Time: 7 p.m.
Days: Fridays and Saturdays, 7pm, March - November
Departure location: The sidewalk outside Max's Sidebar, 733 South Broadway, Fell's Point
Individual price: $13 Adults, $8 Kids under 12; %15 Adults, $10 Kids on-site
Group price: $10/pp, minimum 20 people. Tiered pricing for tour operators available, email email@example.com
Web address: www.baltimoreghosttours.com
This is our original award winning tour of haunted Fells Point. Pirates, ladies of the night, and men and women from around the world have called Fell's Point home. Some have never left! Join your guide under the cover of night to explore the many haunted pubs, shops, and residences. But don't stray too far from the group because you never know when you'll find yourself face-to-face with the unknown.
Plan your trip!
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- “HERBERT HASELTINE: SCULPTOR OF THE MODERN AGE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- “PORTRAIT OF A CITY: VIEWS OF EARLY BALTIMORE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm