Shop 'Til You Drop
Baltimore is a shopper's paradise with quaint, upscale boutiques;
corner antique shops; neighborhood art galleries; specialty shops; book
stores; outlet centers; jewelry stores; and nearby malls filled with
Find unique estate jewelry, fine china, antique furniture, local artwork, contemporary crafts, ethnic sculptures, gourmet food and home decorative pieces as well as novelties and souvenirs to take home.
Plan your trip!
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- “PORTRAIT OF A CITY: VIEWS OF EARLY BALTIMORE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm