Shop 'Til You Drop
Baltimore is a shopper's paradise with quaint, upscale boutiques;
corner antique shops; neighborhood art galleries; specialty shops; book
stores; outlet centers; jewelry stores; and nearby malls filled with
Find unique estate jewelry, fine china, antique furniture, local artwork, contemporary crafts, ethnic sculptures, gourmet food and home decorative pieces as well as novelties and souvenirs to take home.
Plan your trip!
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day