Visit Baltimore is pleased to support a variety of community programs and fundraising events through donations primarily consisting of in-kind donations from our members that reflect the Baltimore experience. We receive a number of donation requests throughout the year and must limit consideration to local civic organizations that have a direct impact on Baltimore’s tourism industry. Though we make a commitment to reply to each request, and we generally adhere to the following guidelines:
- Visit Baltimore provides in-kind donations to be used as fundraising resources such as prizes, giveaways, and raffle and auction items to help raise funds for nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations (generally recognized as 501(c) organizations under federal tax laws).
- Priority consideration will be given to local civic organizations that have a direct impact on Baltimore’s tourism industry.
- Organizations may only receive a donation once every calendar year.
- All requests must be submitted on the organization’s letterhead, and can be submitted via mail, email and/or fax. Requests should include the following information:
- Name/Mission of the organization
- Nonprofit status (including IRS number)
- Description and purpose of the event
- Date, time and location of the event
- Estimated number of attendees
- How the item(s) will be used
Requests can be submitted via mail, email and/or fax to:
Visit Baltimore c/o Public Affairs
100 Light Street, 12th Floor Baltimore, MD 21202
Fax: (443) 817-0613
Please note that as a not-for-profit organization, Visit Baltimore does not traditionally provide nor respond to unsolicited requests for cash prizes or financial sponsorships.