Visit Baltimore invites you to join us April 13-15—during Light City, the nation’s first large-scale festival of art, light, and innovation—to experience our transformation story firsthand. There is no better time to see how Visit Baltimore and our hospitality partners work seamlessly with our local network of businesses, universities and thought leaders to create one-of-a-kind meetings. Below is our agenda in progress, we will update as we continue to add new exeriences and options!
Baltimore named one of “The 10 Coolest U.S. Cities to Visit in 2018” - Forbes
Friday, April 13
See some of Baltimore's hip spaces and unique places and experience what our venues can add to your next meeting:
- The Motorhouse
- More venues to come...
LIGHT CITY VIP EXPERIENCE
- Pedicab rides
- Behind-the-scenes, docent-led walking tours
Saturday, April 14
- Optional tours of the Convention Center and hotels
LOCAL ARTISAN EXPERIENCE
- Visit Treason Toting Co. to design your custom bag
Choose how you would like to spend your afternoon:
- Set sail in a Water Taxi through the Inner Harbor, anchoring in Port Covington for a a tour and tasting at Sagamore Spirit Distillery
- Stay land side and create your own scent at SoBotanical in historic Federal Hill
Choose your own fun!
- Return to Light City for their opening night festivities
- Partake in a Baltimore pub crawl visiting unique bars
Sunday, April 15
Click here to RSVP today, Visit Baltimore will take care of all travel arrangments and accomodations.