Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor's Heritage Package offers:
• Spacious suite accommodation with multiple room type options
• Complimentary Valet Parking included in package
• Complimentary basic WiFi, and 50% discount on purchase of upgraded WiFi
• Special value when booking the Frederick Douglass “Path to Freedom” Walking Tour in Fells Point. Mention staying with us as part of our Heritage Package, and receive a complimentary copy of “The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass.” Booking information
• Access to Visit Baltimore’s Legends and Legacies Heritage Pass (featuring discounts to numerous African American museums and attractions, restaurants and shops) Link: https://baltimore.org/info/legends-legacies-heritage-pass
• Tote Bag and Welcome Amenity (2 bottles of water and 2 bags of snacks) upon arrival
• Complimentary full American breakfast buffet, featuring made-to-order omelets and more
• Complimentary 2-hour evening reception
• Access to complimentary Charm City Circulator bus, with a stop ½ block out the front entrance of the hotel.
In addition, there is a special pricing during Black History Month (February). Book a stay anytime in 2020, they will receive a steeper discounting, AND complimentary tote bag for each guest in the room, not just one per room.