A brilliant seasonal spectacle is coming to the Zoo this winter! Drive or walk through a festival of lights shaped like wildlife and your face might just light up too. Plus, get that warm glowing feeling inside knowing you are supporting the Zoo’s animal care and conservation work. Advanced reservations are required and Zoo Members save on all ticket types.
Two Ticket Options:
Visit the Zoo after hours and enjoy a beautiful lighting installation from the warmth & comfort of your own car. While on the lookout for your favorite animal shapes, you’ll be dazzled by over 100k LED lights that highlight some favorites from the Zoo.
- Wednesdays & Thursdays from 5:00 – 7:00 PM
- Fridays & Sundays from 5:00 – 9:00 PM
- Does not run Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- Guests (age 2+) must wear masks when interacting with Zoo staff
If you want to ditch your wheels and log some steps, we have something for that too. On Saturdays, we will be hosting a Walk-Thru event that allows you to travel the course by foot and visit Zoo Central for snacks, hot chocolate, and free carousel rides (weather permitting).
- Saturdays only
- 4:30 – 7:30 PM
- FREE parking
- Masks must be worn by guests (age 2+) except when enjoying food or drink