Back to Results

Black Eyed Susan Day

May 17, 2019

We’re sorry—this event has now passed. Visit the event’s website to view photos, connect on social, and for future event information.
<
>

Contact

Pimlico Race Course
5201 Park Heights Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
Directions

Overview

The Black-Eyed Susan was first run in 1919 as the Pimlico Oaks. The name was changed in 1952 to honor the beauty of the Maryland state flower and, over time, it became a day for women to relax and celebrate the magic of the fillies. Aside from the races, the day is filled with culture and activities that excite and engage crowds in new ways each year.

Event Details

Event Category General Information Neighborhood

  • Special Events
  • Sports
  • Event Time(s): 9:30am - 9:30pm
  • Beyond Baltimore

Amenities

Event Category
  • Special Events
  • Sports
  • See less
General Information
  • Event Time(s): 9:30am - 9:30pm
  • See less
Neighborhood
  • Beyond Baltimore
  • See less