Posted on May 3, 2017
Visit Baltimore is pleased to share a number of national travel media articles featuring Baltimore published in the last few weeks. All of these articles are a result of the team's extensive pitching efforts to showcase Baltimore as a world-class travel destination.
- Condé Nast Traveler, "U.S. Cities to Watch in 2017"
- The New York Times, "36 Hours in Baltimore"
- USA Today, "Five Underrated Food Cities on the East Coast"
- BudgetTravel, "Best Budget Destinations in America"
- Condé Nast Traveler, "What to Do in Fell's Point, Baltimore's Hottest Neighborhood"
- Thrillist, "Things to Do in Baltimore"
- The New York Times, "Exploring Baltimore, a City With Style to Spare, on a Budget"