Posted on August 14, 2018
New Content on Baltimore.org
Visit Baltimore is constantly updating the content on www.baltimore.org to inform visitors about the wealth of exciting experiences available in various interest areas from culinary arts and family fun to culture and active lifestyle – all while supporting the promotion of neighborhoods and Baltimore's positive brand identity. Below are some of the latest features added to the website and social media channels. Please feel free to share via your social channels or link back from your website.
- What's New in Baltimore – For when someone inevitably asks you, "what should I do in Baltimore?" show them all the newest, coolest and most fun things going on around the city.
- Don't Miss Baltimore Bites – The digital version of the visitor guide article about the most unique dishes in Baltimore right now.
- 5 Best Picnic Spots in Baltimore – Where to get a carry-out meal close to some of Baltimore's best parks for picnicking.
- Festivales en Baltimore – For our Spanish-speaking visitors, a roundup of the best annual festivals.
- Major Art Exhibitions – Updated with information about new and upcoming exhibits from the BMA (including John Waters), AVAM, the Walters and the Jewish Museum of Maryland.
- As Seen On TV Dining Experiences – Check out the latest and greatest food shows featuring Baltimore: The Zimmern List, Cheap Eats and Bizarre Foods Delicious Destinations.
- Brewery News – Here is an overview of the new Guinness brewery and Union Collective.