Posted on November 30, 2016
Visit Baltimore would like to extend a warm welcome to our new members:
• 36 Letters – Creates custom photo letter art using objects found in the world to spell out words and phrases.
• Afro Fashion & Art – Specializes in African clothing, shoes, jewelry, bags, hats, fabrics and artworks that are handmade by master artisans committed to a tradition of Senegalese.
• Café Jovial – A locally owned coffee shop offering hot and cold beverages along with breakfast and lunch sandwiches; also offers catering services for gatherings and corporate events.
• Fashion Kings Urban Boutique – Offers the latest styles and brand names in urban fashion today. Its exclusive mix of urban styles will excite your senses.
• Charm City Helicopters – Baltimore's only city-based and waterfront five-seater turbine helicopter.
• Jody Davis Designs – Stylish, wearable garments made from the finest materials known to man.
• Baltimore Hybrid Pedals – A wide selection of the best electric bikes to rent or purchase.
• City Brew Tours Baltimore – Drink your way through Baltimore and its beer culture with the only beer-centric touring company to the region's top breweries.
• Twist Fell's Point – A classic, intimate, nostalgic restaurant serving delicious food with a flair of Mediterranean and Moroccan cuisine.