Posted on April 19, 2017
Visit Baltimore would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest members:
- Pasta House – Serves a variety of pasta dishes, including lasagna, spaghetti, baked ziti and salmon, chicken and shrimp with noodles located in historic Lexington Market.
- Sausage Master – Located in Lexington Market, serving Baltimore the best sausages and dogs for over 30 years.
- Innovative Gourmet – Full-service, off-premise caterer and special event planner specializing in customized events and 33 years of great food.
- Chef Mac's Louisiana Cuisine – The only place in Baltimore serving Louisiana-style vegan cuisine.
- KoDee Cakes & Café – Specializing in one-of-a-kind cakes, cupcakes and pies and taking old favorites to the next level.
- The Big Bean Theory – A bean-based restaurant, where you can purchase over 100 bean options. Choose from a selection of burgers, hummus, salad, desserts and more.
- H&C Quality Upholstering LLC – Providing upholstery services, including wall upholstering, custom headboards and wood valances for commercial and residential customers.
- Treason Toting Company – An accessory brand that specializes in toting goods, duffle bags, wallets, neckties and more.
- R. House – A collection of 10 chef-driven fast and casual concepts in a modern food hall, housed in a newly renovated auto body shop.
- Pixilated Photo Booth – Baltimore's best event photo booth experience.