Posted on May 17, 2017
Visit Baltimore would like to extend a warm welcome to our new members:
- Berger's Bakery– Located in the historic Lexington Market, this bakery makes the famous Berger's cookies, and other cookies and cakes.
- Old Otterbein Church– The city's oldest continuously used church, built in 1785. See the antique Bailey chandelier and the 1897 Niemann pipe organ.
- Benevolent Baskets – A nonprofit organization specializing in curated, local welcome bags and gift baskets; providing job training and support to formerly homeless women.
- Potomac 18 Caterers– Premier gourmet catering that happens to be kosher.
- Dave & Busters Arundel Mills – A 68,000-square-foot entertainment facility inside Arundel Mills Mall with a full-service restaurant and bar.
- Corporate Executive Coach– Providing outstanding transportation service since 2007.
- zTrip– An app that enables you to book a taxi or black car for now or for later.
- CSI-DMC– A full-service destination management company with complete meeting management services; also offering custom-designed tours, citywide shuttle systems and ground operations.
- Drink. Eat. Relax. Events– Producers of wine and beer events, including the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival, Great Grapes!, Wine & Food Festival, Chesapeake Crab & Beer Festival and DAS Best Oktoberfest.
- Krause's Lite Fare– Serving classic American flavors like turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, located in the historic Lexington Market.