It’s no surprise that the Baltimore tourism industry is
thriving. You’ll find an action packed vacation for any budget.
Your enjoyment of Baltimore tourism starts with:
Accommodations - over 7,800 rooms downtown with another 7,000 just a short cab ride away, including quaint historical inns, economical family-style lodging, bed & breakfasts and extravagant hotels.
Dining - elegant gourmet cuisine, ethnic foods from around the world and plenty of fresh seafood from Maryland's Chesapeake Bay.
Nightlife - Baltimore Tourism doesn't shut down at night... enjoy brew pubs and taverns, comedy clubs, dance clubs, live music and sports bars after dark.
Shopping - find anything from antiques, crafts and collectibles, clothing and souvenirs to gourmet food and wine at over 200 specialty stores from outlet malls to farmer's markets.
Transportation - many attractions are within walking distance from downtown. Trains, cabs, water and public transportation make the entire city easily accessible!
Click here for a list of the numerous Baltimore tourism attractions to visit.
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day