It’s no surprise that the Baltimore tourism industry is
thriving. You’ll find an action packed vacation for any budget.
Your enjoyment of Baltimore tourism starts with:
Accommodations - over 7,800 rooms downtown with another 7,000 just a short cab ride away, including quaint historical inns, economical family-style lodging, bed & breakfasts and extravagant hotels.
Dining - elegant gourmet cuisine, ethnic foods from around the world and plenty of fresh seafood from Maryland's Chesapeake Bay.
Nightlife - Baltimore Tourism doesn't shut down at night... enjoy brew pubs and taverns, comedy clubs, dance clubs, live music and sports bars after dark.
Shopping - find anything from antiques, crafts and collectibles, clothing and souvenirs to gourmet food and wine at over 200 specialty stores from outlet malls to farmer's markets.
Transportation - many attractions are within walking distance from downtown. Trains, cabs, water and public transportation make the entire city easily accessible!
Click here for a list of the numerous Baltimore tourism attractions to visit.
Plan your trip!
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Animated Orchestra March 8, 2014 | 11:00am - 11:00am
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day