Something special is happening in Baltimore. Across the city, creative leaders are putting their talents into exciting new eateries, stunning event spaces and world-class arts destinations. If you’re looking for a city that will leave your attendees raving about the experience, it’s time to put Baltimore on your list.
Baltimore At A Glance
- No matter which way you arrive, getting here is easy, and BWI Airport is just 15 minutes from our downtown convention campus.
- We have 9,000 downtown hotel rooms, 2,300 are within one block of the convention center.
- The Baltimore Convention Center has 300,000 square feet of contiguous expo space, 50 meetings rooms, and a 36,600-square-foot ballroom.
- Our walkable convention campus includes the famous Inner Harbor and is adjacent to several neighborhoods each with their own distinct personality.
- As a majority Black city, we celebrate and embrace our diversity.
- Learn more about what we’re doing to keep you and your attendees healthy and safe.
Featured Case Study: CIAA
In February 2021 Visit Baltimore hosted the Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association’s annual men’s and women’s basketball tournament. This beloved tournament is exciting for both the athletes and attendees alike, and is expected to draw more than 140,000 visitors to Baltimore each year.