Visit Baltimore’s housing services team, also known as Key Bookings, offers highly trained staff that will work with you to effectively and efficiently manage your hotel room blocks and reservations. We offer a range of services, audits and reports that provide a one-stop shop for all of your housing needs. Key Bookings handles more than 40 groups per year using Cvent Passkey software to offer reservation services to any group utilizing two or more hotels with a minimum of 250 rooms on peak night. Several of our clients have continued to use our housing services for their events in many cities across the United States.
The housing services we provide include:
- More than 30 years of experience in delivering the highest level of customer service to groups large or small.
- Outstanding relationships and continuous communication with hotel staff.
- Highly trained Information Specialists who will assist with attendee housing needs and help make the best decision for a hotel whether it be location, amenities, full service or limited service.
- Cvent Passkey Software, which enables meeting professionals to have access to real time reservation numbers, attendee lists and hotel room night totals.
- Assistance with yield management to help avoid attrition issues.
- An average of 98 percent of client contracted room blocks.
- Capability to accept deposits and cancellation fees.
- Customized hotel confirmations that can be used as a marketing tool to include logos, images, links and more for sponsorships.
Take Us With You
Visit Baltimore’s excellent housing services team, Key Bookings, can even be contracted to travel with you to your next city. If you would like to utilize the services offered by Visit Baltimore, please contact us to work out the details.
Benefits to Planners, Attendees and Hotel Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people are on your team?
We have 3 managers, 1 supervisor and 1 Information specialist.
Are you available on-site once our group is in Baltimore?
Upon request, we will provide a housing desk on your peak arrival days to assist with questions or last-minute requests.
Are you able to capture registration data so our members do not have to re-key information twice?
We do have the availability, with RegLink, to interface with any internet-based registration management system to create a seamless event registration and hotel reservation booking process, free of charge.
The cutoff date has passed – can reservations still be made?
After your hotels contracted cut-off date, we have the ability to keep the housing process open based on availability until a few days prior to your event. Once your contracted blocks are sold out, we partner with AresTravel to offer available hotel rooms.
Senior Director of Housing & Call Center Operations / Executive Director, Key Bookings