Our waterfront location at the crossroads of the mid-Atlantic travel corridor makes it easy for you to do business here. And thanks to our world-class arts institutions, robust culinary scene and friendly locals, you can get a big city experience with the all of the convenience and charms of a small town.
Getting here is a Snap
- 38 miles from Washington, D.C.
- 100 miles from Philadelphia
- 191 miles from New York
- 15-minute drive from BWI airport to the Baltimore Convention Center
- Immediate access to I-95 and I-70, the major highways heading north, south and west
- Serviced by Amtrak’s Northeast rail schedule, with a historic station just minutes from downtown.
Venues in the Heart of the City
Baltimore Convention Center
Located in the heart of our central business district just steps from the Inner Harbor, the Baltimore Convention Center offers the right mix of exhibit space, meeting rooms, advanced technology and convenience to meet your needs.
Here is a snapshot of our footprint:
- Contiguous exhibit space: 300,000 square feet
- Meeting space: 85,000 square feet (50 rooms)
- Multifunctional ballroom space: 36,672 square feet
Royal Farms Arena
Royal Farms Arena is the city’s largest indoor sports and entertainment facility and can be used as a companion space to the Baltimore Convention Center just blocks away. Here is an overview of the spaces you can use at the arena:
- Main floor space: 20,000 square feet
- Additional meeting rooms: 5103 square feet (seven rooms)
- Building Capacity: 14,000+
- Mini Theater capacity: 5,000 – 7,000
- On-site parking: 850-car garage (attached to the facility)
Baltimore’s Convention Campus is walkable with 34 hotels and 9,000 hotel rooms (5,500 committable), representing all of the major brands as well as only-in-Baltimore boutique properties.
• 4,400 rooms (3,700 committable) within three blocks of the convention center
• 2,300 rooms (2,000 committable) within one block of the convention center
Right-sized for Making a Personal Connection
Baltimore is a great fit for mid-sized conferences, corporate meetings and regional events. Our vast network of hotel partners are experienced in creating a dedicated experience for your sales meeting or professional group. We can also assist with product launches at one of our world-class museums or with creating a classic crab feast at a waterfront restaurant. If you’d like to explore ideas for a meeting that you’ll remember, contact our sales team today.