The Baltimore Visitor Center is simply the best place to start exploring the new Baltimore. This 8,000-square foot, state-of-the art facility, which opened in May 2004, offers an array of information resources and services, all designed to make your stay in Baltimore one to remember.
Catch up on special events, purchase tickets for attractions, museums, tours, and harbor cruises, pick up brochures, make reservations for dining and lodging, and learn about the city's history, arts, neighborhoods, and shopping—all in one convenient location at 401 Light Street on the West Shore of Baltimore's famous Inner Harbor.
The Baltimore Visitor Center is open as follows:
- April 1, 2014 – September 30, 2014 – Open 7 days a week 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Closed November 25-26, 2013 and November 28, 2013
- Closed December 24, 2014 at noon and all day December 25, 2014
- October 1, 2014 – March 31, 2015 - Open Daily 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Schedules may vary due to holidays, special events, etc.
Baltimore Call Center Phone: 1-877-BALTIMORE, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (EST); Email: email@example.com or visit www.baltimorecity.gov for additional resources and information about Baltimore