Your Gateway to Baltimore
The Baltimore Visitor Center is simply the best place to start exploring the new Baltimore. This 8,000-square foot, state-of-the art facility, which opened in May 2004, offers an array of information resources and services, all designed to make your stay in Baltimore one to remember.
Catch up on special events, purchase tickets for attractions, museums, tours, and harbor cruises, pick up brochures, make reservations for dining and lodging, and learn about the city's history, arts, neighborhoods, and shopping—all in one convenient location on the West Shore of Baltimore's famous Inner Harbor.
401 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
The Baltimore Visitor Center is open as follows:
- October 1, 2013 – April 30, 2014 – Open 7 days a week 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- May 1, 2014 – September 30, 2014 – Open 7 days a week 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Closed November 25, 2013 through November 28, 2013
- Schedules may vary due to holidays, special events, etc.
- Closed December 24, 2013 through December 25, 2013
Baltimore Call Center Phone: 1-877-BALTIMORE, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (EST); Email: email@example.com
Visit www.baltimorecity.gov for additional resources and information about Baltimore
Plan your trip!
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Disney Junior Live! Pirate and Princess Adventure December 6, 2013 | 7:00pm - 7:00pm