Your Gateway to Baltimore
The Baltimore Visitor Center is simply the best place to start exploring the new Baltimore. This 8,000-square foot, state-of-the art facility, which opened in May 2004, offers an array of information resources and services, all designed to make your stay in Baltimore one to remember.
Catch up on special events, purchase tickets for attractions, museums, tours, and harbor cruises, pick up brochures, make reservations for dining and lodging, and learn about the city's history, arts, neighborhoods, and shopping—all in one convenient location on the West Shore of Baltimore's famous Inner Harbor.
401 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
The Baltimore Visitor Center is open as follows:
- October 1, 2013 – April 30, 2014 – Open 7 days a week 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- May 1, 2014 – September 30, 2014 – Open 7 days a week 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Closed November 25, 2013 through November 28, 2013
- Schedules may vary due to holidays, special events, etc.
- Closed December 24, 2013 through December 25, 2013
Baltimore Call Center Phone: 1-877-BALTIMORE, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (EST); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.baltimorecity.gov for additional resources and information about Baltimore
Plan your trip!
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day