Find everything you need to plan your perfect itinerary in Charm City here
Located in the Inner Harbor at 401 Light Street, the Baltimore Visitor Center is a modern and welcoming, state-of-the-art space where you can get everything you need to know about Baltimore. Professional staff and highly trained volunteers provide one-on-one personalized visitor information services, reservations and ticketing services.
Visitor Center Hours
Wednesday–Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Visitor Center is closed on Thanksgiving and Dec. 24 through Jan. 3.
Learn about Baltimore
The Baltimore Visitor Center houses more than 200 brochures, visitor guides and maps. Interactive LED touchscreens provide visitors with information about attractions, museums, restaurants, lodging and wayfinding.
Recharge, or get online
The Visitor Center also provides free Wi-Fi to guests. Just select “VCenter Guest Wifi” and follow the directions to log in. Mobile device charging stations are also available.
Buy a souvenir
The Visitor Center has a few items available for purchase to remember your time in Baltimore. Check out our online store to have Visit Baltimore shirts, hats and more shipped directly to you.
Show your hometown pride and sign up to be a volunteer
- Be part of the second largest industry in Baltimore.
- Have fun meeting other people from around the U.S. and the world.
- Build friendships with other volunteers.
- Free parking available at a designated location. Visit Baltimore reimburses for MTA transportation.
- All volunteers receive a nametag that is required to be worn when volunteering at the Visitor Center.
- Visit Baltimore recognizes volunteers at an event on an annual basis.
- Volunteers are eligible for service awards based upon performance and participation.