Baltimore Travel Deals, Discounts and Coupons
Get in on Baltimore — it's laid back, easy to enjoy and ready for whatever you want! With our East Coast destination and Baltimore travel deals, discounts and special offers below, you can experience dozens of Baltimore's fine restaurants, exciting entertainment venues and sites of historical interest — in addition to shopping and Baltimore travel discounts.
Convenient Baltimore Travel
Traveling to and from Baltimore couldn’t be easier! Centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic East Coast, Baltimore is fast and convenient to reach from all locations. A comprehensive interstate highway system including I-95, I-70, I-83 and I-97 brings this city within easy driving distance of car or bus. Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) is located only minutes away and is serviced by multiple transportation links to downtown Baltimore. Or relax and travel by train via the Amtrak Acela Express high-speed rail system.
Explore top attractions in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and Save!
When you travel to Baltimore, be sure to purchase your Harbor Pass and save up to 25% off single ticket prices. The perfect complement to your Baltimore travel plans, Harbor Pass includes: Maryland Science Center, National Aquarium, Top of the World Observation Level and choose from the American Visionary Art Museum or Port Discovery Children's Museum and Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards or the Reginald F. Lewis Museum. Click here for purchasing details.
Baltimore Dining Specials
Click here for a list of weekly specials at some of Baltimore's best restaurants.
Coupons not valid at Baltimore Visitor Center
Plan your trip!
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Baltimore Orioles 2013 Ticket Offer April 6, 2013 - September 26, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- BMI Farmers' Market May 18, 2013 - October 26, 2013 | 9:00am - 1:00pm
- On Paper: Works from the Cohen Collection February 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day