The Baltimore Harbor Pass provides you discounted entry into five of Baltimore’s most popular attractions and saves you up to 30% over single tickets prices.
The new Baltimore Harbor Pass offers familiar favorites like discounted entry into the National Aquarium, the Maryland Science Center and Top of the World Observation Level. But, in addition, Harbor Pass ticket holders will also receive a one-time entry to their choice of the American Visionary Art Museum or Port Discovery Children’s Museum and a choice of Sports Legends at Camden Yards or the Reginald F. Lewis Museum of African American History & Culture.
Child: (3 – 12): $39.95
Call 1-877-Baltimore or click here to purchase.
The call center hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Book your Baltimore Harbor Pass and package it with your hotel stay. Click here to get started. We offer a Best Rate Gurantee on our hotel rates as well as several deals.
Click here to book your hotel stay in Baltimore and find more ways to save with our deals and discounts or discover all the fun and free things there are to do around Baltimore. See our list of 50 Free Things To Do, including free admission to the Baltimore Museum of Art and The Walters Art Museum.
The Baltimore Harbor Pass is valid Monday through Sunday, April 1, 2013 through October 31, 2013. From November 1, 2013 through March 31, 2014, it is valid Wednesday through Sunday. Harbor Pass is good for one-time admission for four days beginning on and including the start date. Visitors must specify a start date. Harbor Pass may not be combined with any other offers from selected attractions. Tickets are for general admission only and do not apply to any special exhibitions, films or special events. All purchases are final. No refunds, exchanges or credits are available for unused tickets. Lost tickets may not be reprinted.
Plan your trip!
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day