Make Headlines With Us
Want the real scoop on the new Baltimore? Visit Baltimore's communication team is your first source for breaking news, interviews, story ideas, research, itineraries and more.
Who do we help? You name it—travel writers, the national and international press, convention trade media and the local media. Are you visiting? We can conduct familiarization (FAM) tours that showcase new attractions and popular destinations. Need just the right photo? Our comprehensive image library can supply you with the perfect Baltimore images you need.
Got a deadline? Contact us today—we’ll help you beat it!
Vice President of Communications
Travel Media Manager
Public Relations Manager
Calender of Events Listing
Do you have something you'd like to add to our events calendar? Click here to submit your event for review.
Plan your trip!
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day