Meeting Planner Resources
Visit Baltimore is dedicated to emerging from the unprecedented challenges of COVID-19 as a unified and inspiring meetings and conventions destination, united to revive visitation and positively impact the industry and the many dedicated people who make up our hospitality community.
Rebuilding Our Industry Offer
During a time when most business is happening from home, we’ve been connecting virtually with our Baltimore hospitality partners to support each other, our community and our clients. We are actively working with healthcare experts and industry leaders to establish sanitation protocols before reopening. As we begin to consider the future and work together, we hope our Rebuild Our Industry offer of a 10% rebate will be of some assistance. In the meantime, we send you well wishes from Baltimore and when the time is right, we’d love to meet you.
- Receive a ten percent (10%) rebate based upon total master bill spend OR increase complimentary room ratio.
- Hotels are committed to partnering with you to establish flexible performance clauses.
- To be eligible, submit an RFP with a minimum of 10 rooms on peak.
- Contract must be signed by December 31, 2021 and the event must be held by December 31, 2022.
- Offer applies only upon request by or offer to customer for eligible group meetings or events at participating properties for new business meetings or events booked.
- All bookings are subject to the hotel’s standard terms and conditions.
- The above offer is subject to availability and certain other restrictions may apply.
Baltimore Convention Center (BCC)
GBAC STAR Accreditation For Health and Safety Measures
Baltimore is working with the ISSA (International Sanitary Supply Association) on a GBAC STAR accreditation. This is a performance-based accreditation program that helps facilities establish a comprehensive system for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention. Find out which Baltimore venues have completed their accreditation.
Virtual Site Tours
Visit Baltimore is partnering with local film company, Early Light Media, to support our clients and hotel community during this time of recovery. We are in the process of creating a virtual site tour so you can continue your planning process while social distancing measures are in place. The tours will feature detailed footage of hotel lobbies, meetings spaces, and guest rooms as well as on-the-street shots from around the Baltimore convention campus.
Deals For Essential Healthcare Workers
Thank you to the essential healthcare employees working throughout this crisis to keep our community safe. As a gesture of appreciation for your continued service, several Baltimore-area hotels are offering special rates and packages to first responders, medical workers, and other frontline healthcare employees.