Artscape is AMERICA’S LARGEST FREE arts festival, rocking the cultural heart of Baltimore since 1982, it was designed as an Arts Fair and marketed Baltimore as a cultural hub.
Artscape returns September 20-24, 2023 with a new vision and expanded blueprint:
- The festival expands from three to five days of citywide activities and experiences.
- It will be an equitable and inclusive celebration.
- Creative placemaking will transform vacant lots into ongoing, thriving marketplaces and sustainable civic gathering places for adults and children after the festival ends.
- ARTSCAPE will support artists, makers and other cultural workers as they co-lead neighborhood engagement.
- Baltimore-born, multi-discipline artist Derrick Adams will serve as a guest curator of the art exhibition pavilion.