Find A Place to Park In Baltimore
Don't stress about parking when you're driving to Baltimore. We have plenty of spots.
Baltimore is so easy to get to by car, via interstates 95, 83 and 695, and we don’t want you to worry about finding parking when you could be exploring Charm City.
Services like Parking Panda and Spot Hero are helpful to reserve garages or parking spots ahead of time. But if you’re not able to look ahead, here are some conveniently located parking options to check out:
- 99 S. Howard Street – Downtown near Royal Farms Arena, Camden Yards and Convention Center
- 15 Guildford Avenue – Downtown near City Hall
- 805 S. Caroline Street – Fell’s Point near Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park Museum
- 501 S. Eden Street – Harbor East near Hyatt Place
- 15 W. Franklin Street – Mount Vernon near the Enoch Pratt Free Library and Baltimore Basilica
- 510 E. Lexington Street – Downtown near the Baltimore War Memorial
- 400 S. Central Avenue – Little Italy near Mustang Alley’s
- 402 Key Highway – Federal Hill near the American Visionary Art Museum
- 221 N. Paca Street – Downtown near Lexington Market and the Hippodrome
- 1511 N. Charles Street – Station North near Penn Station and the Lyric
- 210 St. Paul Place – Downtown near Mercy Medical Center
- 40 E. West Street – Federal Hill near Cross Street Market