Find A Place to Park In Baltimore
Don't stress about parking in Baltimore. We have plenty of spots.
Baltimore is so easy to get to by car, via interstates 95, 83 and 695, and we don’t want you to worry about finding parking in Baltimore when you could be out exploring. We have a few suggestions for garages and Baltimore parking, depending on what neighborhood you’ll be in or what attractions you’re interested in visiting. The city’s many art museums, cultural attractions, historic sites and wide-open green spaces are all just a short drive away, so we encourage you to make a trip out of it and explore our neighborhoods.
Reserve your spot in advance
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservations app. To reserve your parking spot, visit the Baltimore SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up. Use code VISITBAL for 10% off (up to $10 off) for new SpotHero users. SpotHero also offers convenient touchless payment and redemption options.
Conveniently located garages
There are so many parking options in Baltimore, you’ll never be far from your destination. See below for a few suggestions via SpotHero depending on where you want to go.
- Looking to spend a day exploring Mount Vernon? There’s parking right here.
- Interested in seeing what Fell’s Point has to offer? Check out this nearby lot.
- Want to see what Federal Hill is all about? This garage is close to all the action.
- Are you going to spend some time in the Inner Harbor? This garage may be perfect for you.
- Is Harbor East where you want to end up? Try parking at the Four Seasons.
- Headed to Camden Yards to catch an Orioles game? Check out the garage in the Hilton Baltimore hotel.
Here are some more easy parking options in Baltimore city to check out:
- Want to explore Little Italy? Plan to park here.
- Will you be spending some time in Station North, or catching a train at Penn Station? This garage is the perfect place to park.
- Is the National Aquarium or Port Discovery on the agenda? Check out this parking garage.
- Are you going to Lexington Market to grab a bite to eat? Try parking here.
- Planning to catch a show at Royal Farms Arena, or the nearby Hippodrome Theatre or Everyman Theatre? There’s a garage at the arena.
- Headed to the Maryland Science Center or American Visionary Art Museum? Here’s a good place to park.
- Want to see what Cross Street Market has to offer in Federal Hill? You might want to park here.