It’s no surprise that the Baltimore tourism industry is
thriving. You’ll find an action packed vacation for any budget.
Your enjoyment of Baltimore tourism starts with:
Accommodations - over 7,800 rooms downtown with another 7,000 just a short cab ride away, including quaint historical inns, economical family-style lodging, bed & breakfasts and extravagant hotels.
Dining - elegant gourmet cuisine, ethnic foods from around the world and plenty of fresh seafood from Maryland's Chesapeake Bay.
Nightlife - Baltimore Tourism doesn't shut down at night... enjoy brew pubs and taverns, comedy clubs, dance clubs, live music and sports bars after dark.
Shopping - find anything from antiques, crafts and collectibles, clothing and souvenirs to gourmet food and wine at over 200 specialty stores from outlet malls to farmer's markets.
Transportation - many attractions are within walking distance from downtown. Trains, cabs, water and public transportation make the entire city easily accessible!
Click here for a list of the numerous Baltimore tourism attractions to visit.
Plan your trip!
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day