What to Eat at Camden Yards
Looking for the tastiest treats at Camden Yards? Knock it out of the park with these stadium favorites.
The Orioles’ star players aren’t the only ones hitting homeruns. The Baltimore Orioles have also earned new fans thanks to the amazing concession stands at Camden Yards with a focus on local favorites and family-friendly options. It’s one of the few ball parks that allow you to bring in your own food and (non-alcoholic) drinks, but you might not want to after you hear about these options. Read on to discover why it’s among the best stadiums for foodies.
- It wouldn’t be Baltimore without a place to get crab cakes. Harris Creek Oyster and Lobster Hut offers jumbo lump crab cakes, as well as fried Cajun catfish sandwiches and oyster po’boys. You can also get a fresh lobster roll served with Old Bay seasoning on a roll or tomato wedges for a gluten-free option.
- The famous Ocean City staple, Boardwalk Fries, has boardwalk-style fries available with a variety of sauces and toppings including cheese, sriracha, truffle, garlic parmesan and bacon cheddar ranch.
- For waffle fries topped with crab dip, try Baseline Burger or Old Bay Seafood.
- Jimmy’s Famous Seafood impresses with twists on traditional seafoods such as crab cake egg rolls, served with mango ponzu and spicy mayo, and Mo Gaba’s fried shrimp platter.
- Boog’s BBQ: The famous pit beef and pork sandwiches are a must-eat. This renowned barbecue joint features an outdoor smoker and a 1950 Chevy truck. Inside the nearby warehouse is Boog’s General Store, where you can buy branded T-shirts, caps and other merchandise.
- Birdland Snacks dishes out “Top Notch O’s,” Doritos-style chips with white cheese sauce, black olives, sour cream, salsa and scallions in a souvenir helmet.
- Harbor Crisps offers the gravy fry chipper — a bed of kettle chips topped with gravy and mozzarella.
- To see the classic soft pretzel in a new way, head to O’s Pretzel for a soft pretzel shaped like the cursive Orioles “O.”
- Check out Charm City Diner for roast beef sandwiches, patty melts, chili cheese dogs and gravy fries.
- Hot Corner lives up to its name by offering sizzling specialties. Try the buffalo chicken tenders, topped with blue cheese, a drizzle of Frank’s RedHot aioli and scallions.
- Have your hot dog your way at Camden Franks, which serves up jumbo and classic dogs, plus quintessential ballpark snacks like peanuts and cracker jack, at various stations around the park.
- You’re spoiled for choice when it comes to pizza; pick up a slice of cheese or pepperoni from 1729 Pizzeria or try Slicehouse Pizza‘s chef special (and don’t forget to grab a cannoli for dessert!).
- Charm City Chicken Shack serves buffalo mac and cheese, a family-style chicken tender basket in a souvenir helmet and the “sweet heat” chicken sandwich.
- For gourmet hot dogs loaded with toppings head to Stuggy’s, a Fell’s Point staple. At Camden Yards, the Stuggy’s stand offers a variety of dogs with toppings such as mac & cheese, crab meat, chili and jerk chicken.
- Enjoy a selection of tacos—chicken tinga, gringo beef, pork al pastor and sweet potato hash—nachos and margaritas at Vida Taco Bar, a favorite among locals.