Theater & Performing Arts
Whether you’re looking for the best seats to national touring productions of Broadway’s biggest hits or intimate front row passes to one of our distinctive local theaters, Baltimore has got your ticket. Theater options abound from the grand France Merrick Performing Arts Center at the Hippodrome Theater on the Westside to CENTERSTAGE in Mount Vernon, Vagabond Players and Fell’s Point Corner Theaters in Fell’s Point and Everyman Theater in Mount Vernon.
Audiophiles rejoice! The Grammy Award-winning Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, under the direction of Marin Alsop, the first female conductor of a major American orchestra, rouses audiences with classical and pops masterpieces at Meyerhoff Symphony Hall in Mount Vernon. If it’s drama, romance and intrigue that you crave, the Baltimore Opera Company’s divas bring down the house just up the street at the Lyric Opera House. With so many exhilarating options, there really is no bad ticket in this town!
Plan your trip!
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Grand Prix of Baltimore Show Car Appearances April 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- Global Poster Festival April 27, 2013 - June 15, 2013 | All Day
- “PORTRAIT OF A CITY: VIEWS OF EARLY BALTIMORE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm