Posted on August 31, 2016
Visit Baltimore would like to extend a warm welcome to our new members:
- Cosima – Sicilian and Southern Italian cuisines highlight the fresh and authentic Mediterranean flavors associated with the region. Dining on the outdoor patio offers incredible views of the historic Jones Falls waterway.
- Gunther & Co. – Located in the historic Gunther Boiler Building in Brewers Hill, it offers a modern American menu that is globally influenced and locally spun.
- Café Hon – Specialties include Much Better than Mom's Meatloaf, full bar and special event catering, hon. Experience real Baltimore home-style cooking in the heart of happening Hampden.
- Points South Latin Kitchen – Central and South American Latin cuisine served in a casually elegant space with handcrafted cocktails and sophisticated service. Their mission is to bring Baltimore the finest cuisine that Latin America has to offer.
- Fleur de Lis Florist – Located in the heart of Baltimore for more than 18 years, it offers beautiful flowers with a personalized, friendly service and artistic energy with each piece it creates.
- Charm City Pedal Mill – Offers fun bar tours through historic Fell's Point on a unique 15-person bike.
- Myth and Moonshine – Canton tavern where you'll find the largest collection of moonshine, southern-inspired brunch and fantastic food.