Posted on March 14, 2018
The following headlines were secured for our destination by Visit Baltimore:
- Forbes.com: The 10 Coolest U.S. Cities to Visit in 2018 – Forbes contributor Ann Abel asked high-end travel designers about their favorite domestic destinations. "Thanks to grassroots and civic revitalization projects, creative types taking advantage of cheap real estate, and the realization that small can be beautiful, a new list of must-see cities is forming."
- Thrillist: The Best Spring Getaways to Start Planning Now – Not only do the O's get a great shout-out in the beginning of Baltimore's writeup, but this roundup places Baltimore in the great company of world-class festivals around the world like Coachella and Stagecoach in California, the World Gourmet Summit in Singapore, and the Mele Mei festival in Hawaii.
- Expedia.com: America's Most Artistic Towns – "With one of the top-rated art schools in the nation, world-renowned museums and galleries, emerging underground scenes, and a packed calendar of events, this harbor city is piquing a lot of interest as one of the top art towns in America."
- Successful Meetings Magazine: Stella Award Winners Best Destination Marketing Organization – Visit Baltimore is honored as best DMO for the Northeast by meeting planners and editors of Meetings & Conventions and Successful Meetings magazines.
- 11 TV Hill: Visit Baltimore bringing top cultural attractions under one roof – WBAL-TV provided us with an opportunity to discuss our Black History Month programming: Legends & Legacies Jubilee at the Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park and Museum.