Posted on June 2, 2017
Visit Baltimore would like to extend a warm welcome to our new members:
- Brew House No. 16 – A brewpub located in a historic firehouse in Mount Vernon.
- Dovecote Café – Nestled in Reservoir Hill, a community-based hub and food oasis.
- Vista Convention Services – A general exposition contractor, providing superior booth equipment and furnishings, material handling, I&D labor, and cleaning for tradeshows.
- SoBotanical – The only custom aromatherapy bar in the tri-state area, crafting small batches of all-natural skin and body care products daily.
- Valentino's Restaurant – Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with a full-service bar and 24-hour diner.
- Eleven Courses Catering & Event Co. – Known for focusing on fresh, local, vibrant cuisine with a highly customized approach, and for chef-curated menus, stellar service, and inventive presentations.
- Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters – NRCC represents carpenters throughout Delaware, New Jersey, and regions in Maryland, New York and Pennsylvania, and equips professional craftsmen with the skills demanded in today's construction industry.
- Mary Mervis Delicatessen – Located in Lexington Market serving Baltimore since 1913, offering delicious sandwiches, salads, meats and cheeses.
- Konstant's – Located in Lexington Market, serving fresh roasted peanuts, chili dogs, soups, gourmet coffee, homemade fudge and candy since 1896.
- Connie's Chicken and Waffles – Serving southern-style delicious chicken and waffles inside the historic Lexington Market.
- Blue Island Malaysian Cuisine – Located in Lexington Market, serving saucy, savory Malaysian food.