CAA Men's Basketball Tournament
The road to the Final Four begins here!
Visit Baltimore is proud to welcome the Colonial Athletic Association Men's Basketball Championship to the Baltimore Arena through 2016! Tipping off March 7-10, 2014, the CAA Men's Basketball Championship marks the return of March Madness action to Baltimore. This East Coast-based Division I athletic conference features nine large and growing Universities with strong basketball programs that compete on the national stage. Some of the most memorable games in NCAA tournament history got their start at the CAA tournament. Richmond's historic upset of #2 Syracuse in 1991; Old Dominion's 3 overtime victory over #3 Villanova in 1995; VCU's victory over Duke in 2007; and the most memorable of all, the captivating performances of the 2006 George Mason and 2011 VCU Final Four teams!
Speaking of tickets, we have a special discount code for Visit Baltimore followers! The discount code is good for $10 off any 100 Level or 200 Level individual session ticket. Tickets can be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com.
Your special code is - Visit
For more information on the championship, visit www.caasports.com.
Plan your trip!
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm