CAA Men's Basketball Tournament
The road to the Final Four begins here!
Visit Baltimore is proud to welcome the Colonial Athletic Association Men's Basketball Championship to the Baltimore Arena through 2016. Tipping off March 7-10, 2014, the CAA Men's Basketball Championship marks the return of March Madness action to Baltimore. This East Coast-based Division I athletic conference features nine large and growing Universities with strong basketball programs that compete on the national stage. Some of the most memorable games in NCAA tournament history got their start at the CAA tournament. Richmond's historic upset of #2 Syracuse in 1991; Old Dominion's 3 overtime victory over #3 Villanova in 1995; VCU's victory over Duke in 2007; and the most memorable of all, the captivating performances of the 2006 George Mason and 2011 VCU Final Four teams!
Plan your trip!
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day