The Baltimore Meeting and Event Planning Guide has all the infomation meeting planners, conference attendees and business travelers need to plan their time in Baltimore, from sample itineraries and dining options to transporation and housing information.
The winter/spring 2019 issue is themed around innovation. Please see details about the features below, and stay tuned for the next issue in July!
- “Baltimore by the Numbers” pg 9 – an infographic that illustrate Baltimore’s innovative spirit.
- “Hosting Beyond the Tradeshow Floor” pg 12 – a roundup of unique venues for events outside the traditional conference room setting.
- “Baltimore Reimagined” pg 20 – the latest updates on developments city wide.
- “Baltimore’s Taste Transformation” pg 23 – a collection of restaurants doing creative things in the kitchen or behind the scenes.
- “The Best of Baltimore” pg 30 – three itineraries for business travelers that may have a free hour or two once their meeting is over.
- “Bright Minds of Baltimore” pg 34 – a roundup of local makers, incubators, and co-working spaces.
- “Institutions & Incubators” pg 36 – a breakdown of Baltimore’s major industries with a special emphasis on healthcare.
- “Getting Here” pg 42 – ways to get to Baltimore and how to get around once you’re here.
- "We'd Love to Meet You" – pg 47-53 – a dedicated planning section with all the resources and information you need to get started.
- "Clients Talk" pg 104 – a brief Q&A with two meeting professionals sharing their planning experience with Baltimore.
Our digital Meeting and Event Planning Guide is available for viewing online or if you prefer to have us send you a print version, please fill out the form below.