We invite you to discover Baltimore, a city alive with adventures and excitement around every corner.
Renowned for our vibrant waterfront and laid-back attitude, Baltimore beckons you to explore all that the city offers from our world-class attractions to our dynamic neighborhoods. With $3 billion in development taking place all over town, we’re proud to offer visitors inviting hotels, new and diverse attractions and restaurants to suit every palate.
There has never been a better time to visit Baltimore!
- Inner Harbor
- Mount Vernon
- Little Italy
- Fell's Point
- Federal Hill
- Harbor East
- The Westside
- Beyond Downtown
Baltimore City has more than 225 neighborhoods, each with its own style. See a complete list of neighborhoods at LiveBaltimore.com.
Plan your trip!
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day